Highest concentrated serum with 20% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), best suited for mature or oily skin. Helps minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Topically, L-Ascorbic Acid is found in the Obagi’s Professional-C™ serums in concentrations of 10%, 15%, and 20%. You can apply a few drops of the serum to the face, neck, and chest every morning before your sunscreen to start gaining the beneficial properties of Vitamin C.
Obagi has captured the benefits of Vitamin C in the Professional-C™ serums, which offer Vitamin C in a rich, concentrated formula.
- Help minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,
- Are proven to be stable at a low pH for long-lasting shelf life,
- Higher penetration of the skin when compared to SkinCeuticals Serums,
- And absorb and remain in the skin.
Reasons to Add Vitamin C Serum to Your Regimen
As we age, our skin naturally tends to show more signs of photoaging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. One of the ways our skin can help keep itself renewed and healthy-looking is with antioxidants like Vitamin C.
- Enhances UV protection,
- Calms Skin,
- Helps keep skin hydrated by enhancing moisture content. Add Vitamin C serum every day and watch it work hand-in-hand with a daily moisturiser to help skin stay fresh-looking and moisturised,
- Topical Vitamin C helps brighten the complexion for a more youthful, fresh looking skin, which is the marker of vibrant health.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Silica, Lactobacillusferment, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Betaine, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Pentylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Kinetin, Zeatin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Polyurethane-40, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Camellia Sinesis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Hydrochloric Acid.