UK Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended
This Obagi moisturiser + sunscreen protects against damaged skin. UV rays and free radicals are two of the leading causes of skin damage and signs of ageing.
Obagi Professional-C Suncare SPF 30 defends against both of these harmful factors to help keep your complexion looking youthful. Sun protection ingredients protect against both UVA and UVB rays that cause fine lines, dark spots and sun damage.
The formula also contains vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that protects the complexion against free radicals. Because the formula is lightweight and elegant, it does not leave skin feeling greasy or oily like many other sun protection products. Keep your complexion youthful by applying this Obagi cream daily.
- 10% L-ascorbic acid defends against free radicals,
- Vitamin C also fades signs of ageing and brightens skin,
- Studies show that 72% of users felt their skin was protected all day.
Reasons to Add Vitamin C Serum to Your Regimen
As we age, our skin naturally tends to show more signs of photoaging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. One of the ways our skin can help keep itself renewed and healthy-looking is with antioxidants like Vitamin C.
- Enhances UV protection,
- Calms Skin,
- Helps keep skin hydrated by enhancing moisture content. Add Vitamin C serum every day and watch it work hand-in-hand with a daily moisturiser to help skin stay fresh-looking and moisturised,
- Topical Vitamin C helps brighten the complexion for a more youthful, fresh looking skin, which is the marker of vibrant health.
Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.79%, Oxybenzone 3%, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Octoxynol-10.