Salicylic Acid (BHA)
Helps reduce the look of pores, skin imperfections and photo damage.
Lactic Acid (AHA)
Improves the look of dull uneven skin while leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.
Glycolic Acid (AHA)
Reveals a brighter-looking complexion.
How to Use
Be sure to follow all pre-peel and post-peel instructions carefully
- Step 1: Use one vial every two weeks.
- Step 2: Do not use on wet skin, make sure skin is clean and completely dry.
- Step 3: Apply first layer evenly across face according to usage instructions, avoid eye area.
- Step 4: If first layer is tolerable, apply second layer 30 to 60 seconds after first application.
- Step 5: Leave on for about 10 minutes after application of first layer.
- Step 6: Use a damp gauze or towel to rinse with water and gently pat dry with a soft, dry towel, mild tingling may be experienced.
- Step 7: Apply a physical (not chemical) sunscreen to the treated area.
- Sunscreen should be used daily after the peel.
Ingredients SD alcohol 40-B, water (aqua), salicylic acid, ethoxydiglycol, lactic acid, glycolic acid, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, glycerin, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, phenoxyethanol, salix alba (willow) bark extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, red 33 (CI 17200), blue 1 (CI 42090)