Helps to unveil dramatically brighter, smoother, more youthful-looking skin, with a powerful infusion of 30% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and ultra-fine crystals for exfoliation.
Obagi’s Professional-C Microdermabrasion Polish Mask minimises the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation and sun damage to boost a youthful glow. 80 ml
How to Use:
- Scrub a thin, even layer onto clean, damp skin, avoiding the eye area,
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes. You may experience a slight tingling sensation,
- Wipe off and rinse with warm water. Use 2 to 3 times weekly.
- Helps smooth and brighten skin with a powerful level of antioxidant vitamin C,
- Helps to refine rough texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,
- Transforms skin from dull to smooth and radiant,
- Helps minimise dryness and maximise glow,
- Enriched with conditioning botanical oils to help restore supple skin,
- Formula is parabens, sulphate and phthalate-free.
- Vitamin C: brightens and protects against free radical damage,
- Essential Oils: smooth and hydrate dull skin.
Reasons to Add Vitamin C Serum to Your Regimen
As we age, our skin naturally tends to show more signs of photoaging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. One of the ways our skin can help keep itself renewed and healthy-looking is with antioxidants like Vitamin C
- Enhances UV protection,
- Calms Skin,
- Helps keep skin hydrated by enhancing moisture content. Add Vitamin C serum every day and watch it work hand-in-hand with a daily moisturiser to help skin stay fresh-looking and moisturised,
- Topical Vitamin C helps brighten the complexion for a more youthful, fresh looking skin, which is the marker of vibrant health.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Silica, Lactobacillusferment, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Betaine, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Pentylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Kinetin.