Obagi Clinical Vitamin C Eye Brightener
An eye brightener that is designed to energize tired-looking eyes and help minimize signs of aging.
Skincare Concerns: Dark Circles, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity.
– Kinetin+ Complex: Clinically shown to minimize the signs of skin aging, to help refresh and renew skin’s youthful look.
– Adaptogen Complex: Yeast ferment and adaptogen rhodiola rosea that hydrates and energizes the look of tired skin around the eyes.
– Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: Provides a stable form of vitamin C.
This advanced formula contains vitamin C and Kinetin+ Complex, nature-identical synthesized plant growth factors, to help improve the appearance of crepiness and crow’s feet. Soft focus technology creates optical diffusion to help blur the appearance of fine lines and shadows.
Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also hypoallergenic and cruelty-free.
Research Results: In a 4-week double-blind consumer study of 104 women ages 18 to 61:
– 87% found overall skin appearance is improved
– 82% found eyes are more youthful-looking
– 82% found eye area skin appears brighter/more radiant
– 79% found eye area was brighter
– 78% found energized the appearance of tired eyes
– 77% found skin felt firmer
Ingredients: -Kinetin+ Complex, Adaptogen Complex, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Water, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Silica, Lactobacillus Ferment, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Betaine, Ethoxydiglycol, Pentylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Kinetin, Zeatin, Polyurethane-40, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Camellia Cinesis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Hydrochloric Acid.